Wednesday, April 07, 2004

The perfect day to play hooky. . .

Well, just doing some rumblings from work today. I got in at 7:30 and saw that the weather is supposed to be sixty and sunny today :) Not too bad, though, because I get to take see ya time this afternoon and leave at 12:30, which is 3 and a half hours early. And no school tonight, so it should shape up to be a pretty enjoyable day. . .

I discovered yesterday that this job makes me so tense. Dealing with all these confrontational customers for hours on end really takes a toll. When I get home, my back hurts between my shoulders, there's that tension band around my head, and sometimes even my legs are tense. have to take a nap afterward just to unwind :( . . .

I need to by still a few more items of clothing before Florida. I desperately need a new pair of shoes. Actually, I could stand to buy a new pair of both Sketchers and tennis shoes, but cash probably won't allow that. Also, I need a new pair of jeans because I think mine are getting pretty well shot. . .

I really want to start writing again, especially since I'll probably have some time to do that while in Florida. I have a project in mind, and hopefully I'll be able to get some work done on it. I also want to get a lot of reading done next week. I have a Tom Clancy book I need to finish, a John Grisham one I'd like to read, and quite a few devotional books to go through. . .

After Saturday I will pretty much be incommunicado. No e-mail because I refuse to take my laptop with me to the beach. Also, no cell phone because my constant need to be available grates on Erin's nerves. . . plus, it's my vacation, so why would I want to answer the phone? Even for my friends, I'm going to be out of touch. . . because I'm on vacation and keeping everything at home!!

Okay, I'm pretty much out of things to say right now. I'll try and write more later!
C-Dubbs
cdubbs727@msn.com