Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I'm Chris Williams, and I approved this blog . . .

Remember all that stuff I said earlier about feeling better today? Scratch that!! Come nightime, my sinuses came roaring back with a vengeance. Thankfully I'm not leaking or sneezing like I was last night. But I do have that sinus headache that just presses against your nose like a vice grip. Plus I'm feeling the soreness that comes from torturing myself on the weight machines at the gym yesterday. Yuck :( Looks like I'll be getting comfortable with the Nyquil again tonight!!

I had bought Ashley a CD by a group called "Casting Crowns" for her birthday. . . a month late (I know, I'm a horrible brother!) But I picked up a copy for myself today. I was told by my brother that they sound like Nickleback, but he was way off. But it is a pretty good CD on the first run through. I can't really place who they sound like; maybe a much better version of Mercy Me (a very overrated band, IMHO, but I like Casting Crowns).

I'm so glad class got out early tonight. I thought I was going to die in there, my head was killing me so bad!! Now I don't go back for three weeks, so I have some time to relax.

Praying for a better day at work tomorrow . . . was in a rotten mood today, as is becoming more and more the case, sadly enough. But tomorrow night will be fun. I'm meeting Erin and Alice at Red Lobster for dinner. And an all new Apprentice and ER are on! Plus only two days left until the weekend!!

That's about it for right now. Nothing big or serious to write because my brain's not that focused at the moment. Hopefully when this cold wears off I'll be able to have the concentration to write something really inspiring! Until then, I'm out!! Don't get fooled tomorrow!!

C-Dubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home