Thursday, March 25, 2004

What keeps me going here at work? Admist the anger, stupidity, and pure insanity of my callers, how do I keep things in perspective? Well, I have two quotes on my desk I'd like to share with you. . .

It is not the critic who counts. Not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood. Who strives valiantly. . . who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a worthy cause. Who at best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who have never known either victory nor defeat.

--Teddy Roosevelt


The other one is from an excellent book I read called The Traveler's Gift It's seven decisions for being successful:

1. The buck stops here. I am responsible for my past and my future.

2. I will seek wisdom. I will be a servant to others.

3. I am a person of action. I seize this moment. I choose now.

4. I have a decided heart. My destiny is assured.

5. (Most important!!) Today I will CHOOSE to be happy. I am the possessor of a grateful spirit.

6. I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit. I will forgive myself.

7 I will persist without exception. I am a person of great faith.

If you get discouraged in your life, these are excellent motivators!

C-Dubbs

7 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet online, tiffany jewelry, gucci handbags, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, replica watches, nike outlet, burberry pas cher, louboutin pas cher, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, tiffany and co, nike roshe, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike free run, ray ban sunglasses, air max, prada handbags, jordan shoes, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, kate spade outlet, jordan pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, christian louboutin uk, polo outlet, christian louboutin shoes, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren, sac longchamp pas cher, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, nike air max

May 17, 2016 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face uk, burberry handbags, ralph lauren uk, guess pas cher, michael kors outlet online, timberland pas cher, uggs outlet, nike blazer pas cher, michael kors outlet, kate spade, sac hermes, michael kors outlet online, ray ban uk, vans pas cher, converse pas cher, coach purses, true religion outlet, replica handbags, abercrombie and fitch uk, nike air max, mulberry uk, michael kors outlet, nike free uk, coach outlet store online, true religion jeans, sac vanessa bruno, oakley pas cher, hollister uk, michael kors, burberry outlet, ray ban pas cher, coach outlet, nike tn, nike air max uk, north face, nike air max uk, lululemon canada, michael kors outlet online, michael kors, nike roshe run uk, uggs outlet, true religion outlet, polo lacoste, nike air force, hogan outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, hollister pas cher

May 17, 2016 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger elmota7ta said...

صباغ منازل ام القيوين
صباغ جدران
صباغ ابواب ام القيوين

شركة جلي وتلميع رخام ام القيوين
تلميع وجلي الرخام ام القيوين
شركة تلميع رخام ام القيوين

نجار في ام القيوين
نجار ام القيوين

July 21, 2020 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger elmota7ta said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بجدة

شركة نقل عفش بجدة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة
نجار بجدة
شركة تنسيق حدائق بجدة

شركة تنظيف بمكة
شركة تنظيف بمكة
شركة تنظيف بالبخار بمكة
شركة تنظيف خزانات بمكة

July 21, 2020 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger elmota7ta said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بمكة

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بمكة
شركة نقل عفش بمكة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بمكة
شركة تنسيق حدائق بمكة
شركة عزل أسطح بمكة

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجازان

July 21, 2020 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger elmota7ta said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالباحة

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقصيم
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالطائف
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بينبع
شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
شركة نقل عفش بالقصيم

شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة

July 21, 2020 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger elmota7ta said...

شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط
شركة نقل عفش بالباحة
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن
شركة مكافحة حشرات بحفر الباطن
شركة تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة
مظلات وسواتر جدة
شركة تنسيق حدائق بالطائف

شركة نقل عفش من جدة الي الاردن

July 21, 2020 at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home