Monday, March 22, 2004

What should I write to start this whole experience off with? I guess I'll just write a quick intro about who I am and what I hope to accomplish with this journal/log/blog/whatever. My name's Chris and I live in Warren, Michigan a city just outside of Detroit. I work for a cellular phone company in the customer service/complaints department. It's not great work, but it helps as I pursue my MBA in Marketing. I currently have a Bachelor's in journalism, but have decided not to pursue that field. The rest of the stuff about me will probably come out as I do these postings on a daily/weekly basis.

My main reason for writing this, however, is not just to vent or spew my own brand of rhetoric or jokes (although I guess that will happen sometimes.) My reason for writing is that in my walk with God, sometimes there are things that I just don't want to keep quiet. Some things that I may just feel like sharing or getting out of my system. Maybe some are deep, maybe some are more frivolous. I don't know. But sometimes you just can't hold it in and I guess this is a good forum for that, right?

Well, maybe I'll write more tonight. If not, tomorrow's a whole new day.
C-Dubbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home