Monday, March 22, 2004

3 in one day. Wow. Don't get used to it. I'm just kind of amused at this desire to get my little life out there for the world to see. So the rest of the night wasn't too bad. Went to my parents' for dinner--chicken and rice in honor of my sister, who's home on Spring Break. Then off to the gym for some more torture. Why do we really enjoy punishing ourselves so much just to look good in front of the opposite sex? I mean, I'm all for wanting the girls to look my way, but sometimes I wonder if we're too obsessed with all these surface issues. You see people paying hundreds of dollars in gym memberships, but how many people spend the same amount of time in the Bible trying to get their lives straight? How many people actually take the same amount of mental effort in their relationships as they do the physical effort at the gym? Just ranting a bit, I guess.

Then it was home for a typical Monday night. Some TV, a light snack, and then bedtime. Nothing big today. Maybe tomorrow will bring something new!!

C-Dubbs