Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Some random thoughts from the trenches here at work. . .

Just getting back from lunch and I have my hazelnut cappucinno here. I think I drink too much cofffee. But I need my energy. Plus, I've pretty much given up pop, so this is a trade-off. . . .

I'm surprised at the people who call in and want to know if they can pay their bills late. If I called my electric company and asked that, I'd be laughed off the phone! Why is a cell phone any different!?

Only two weeks left of Bill Dickie's class. Not a big fan of the teacher at school. My Law class was postponed until April 21, so I have two well-needed weeks off and won't have to make any adjustments for my Florida trip!!

Finally a taste of Spring today. Yeah, it's rainy, but I'll take that over bitterly cold and snowy weather any day. I think by the weekend it's supposed to hit the 60s, which will be perfect for the outdoor work I'm helping out with at church this weekend.

Watched American Idol with Erin last night. I think people are way too mean to Simon. He's just being honest, and I totally agree with him on most his statements. Although did anyone catch him indadvertantly flipping off the contestants?? All in all, though, I'm very disappointed with this season. Just very very bland. Ah well. 24 returns next week!!

Also made it through an episode of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy with Erin without any major damage. In fact--I shudder as I say this--some of their work was pretty darn good. I wonder how I would look as a metrosexual. . .

I never read my chapter for tonight!! I should probably get on that and brush up for my presentation!!

I'll try to write more tonight . . .

C-Dubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home