Sunday, March 28, 2004

One of God's greatest little gifts. . . The Sunday nap

Just taking a break from homework and bill paying this afternoon to write in my little blog here. It's just a typical Sunday afternoon here. Ryan's bachelor party went good last night. Just went to Buffalo Wild Wings for the Piston's game and then to a pool hall for some (what else?) pool. He seemed to have a good time, and I'm glad he did. It was good to see some of my old friends again.

Church was good today. Pastor Bob's sermon was on loving one another and really was one I want to put to heart. Sometimes I think that loving others is optional, but I scarcely think of it as a commandment, and that's something that needs to change. Went to Applebee's with Diana afterward, since my parents decided to skip out after the second service with Ashley. Now, after a nice nap, I'm just catching up on the homework and bill playing that I should have done yesterday and just kept putting off. . . .sigh, I'm such a procrastinator.

Going to see The Ladykillerswith Tom Hanks tonight. Should be good. . . I can't remember the last bad movie he's done.

I have more I want to write. There's a lot I was focusing on today that I wanted to write about, but I know if I do I'm going to be pressed for time. So, I'll try and write it tonight.

C-Dubbs

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

north face uk, burberry handbags, ralph lauren uk, guess pas cher, michael kors outlet online, timberland pas cher, uggs outlet, nike blazer pas cher, michael kors outlet, kate spade, sac hermes, michael kors outlet online, ray ban uk, vans pas cher, converse pas cher, coach purses, true religion outlet, replica handbags, abercrombie and fitch uk, nike air max, mulberry uk, michael kors outlet, nike free uk, coach outlet store online, true religion jeans, sac vanessa bruno, oakley pas cher, hollister uk, michael kors, burberry outlet, ray ban pas cher, coach outlet, nike tn, nike air max uk, north face, nike air max uk, lululemon canada, michael kors outlet online, michael kors, nike roshe run uk, uggs outlet, true religion outlet, polo lacoste, nike air force, hogan outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, hollister pas cher

May 17, 2016 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose, canada goose uk, ugg, louis vuitton, ugg uk, hollister, pandora charms, toms shoes, barbour, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, pandora jewelry, barbour uk, canada goose, wedding dresses, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, swarovski, moncler uk, montre pas cher, links of london, moncler outlet, moncler, karen millen uk, canada goose outlet, canada goose jackets, supra shoes, ugg pas cher, swarovski crystal, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, moncler, juicy couture outlet, lancel, moncler, pandora uk, coach outlet, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, canada goose, replica watches, moncler outlet, doudoune moncler, thomas sabo, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia

May 17, 2016 at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home