Friday, April 02, 2004

Crawling toward the weekend. . . .

Back again on my lunch hour (actually lunch half-hour, today). I'm going to take to calling myself Sniffles McGee thanks to my cold that just won't let go this week. Actually I feel much better today. . . no longer groggy or headachey or anything. Just some sniffles and a rough cough, but some Dayquil should knock that bugger right out!

Working a 7-3:30 shift today, so I'm really looking forward to a quick nap when I get home. I don't care for coming in so early, but I do love leaving at 3:30!! I should probably be hitting the gym after work, but I'll probably just hit the fitness center at Regency Club and lift some weights really quickly. . . .

So The Apprentice threw me for a loop last night. I can't believe they fired Troy! He was my pick to take it all, or at least go head-to-head with Amy. My new favorite, though, is Bill. He's confident, good at what he does, and knows enough not to get too cocky. Amy--cute as she may be--is just a bit too full of herself, and needs to be taken down a peg or two. . .

So the weekend is finally here. Nice, relaxing one ahead of me. Tonight I'm hanging out with Diana for a bit. Tomorrow morning I have bible study, then I need to go get my suit altered, hit the gym, and then buy some clothes for Florida. Then Erin's coming over and we're continuing our bad movie marathon. . . I think Gigli and From Justin to Kelly are on the menu. Sunday's chuch. And then. . . .one week left until Florida!!!!!!!!

Okay, I should get going now. I have some serious stuff I want to write in here, but I'll get to it tonight or tomorrow when I'm not barraged by callers. Later!
C-Dubbs
cdubbs727@msn.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home