Thursday, April 01, 2004

More rumbles during lunch. . .

Am I feeling any better today? Well, the headache that was squeezing my skull last night has finally disappeared. But I'm still a tad congested in the nasal areas (I know, more information than you wanted to know!) Plus I have this annoying cough that is usually the sign of my colds' last gasps. So hopefully by tomorrow I'll be in tip-top shape to start the weekend. I think I can finish suffering through today. . .

We had a carnival thing at work this morning that I was drafted to help out in. So I got to dress up as a pirate for two hours and pass out stamps!! It was actually lot of fun and a nicer way to spend time than by sitting on the phones. . .

So you want to talk about depressing moments?? Last night I was sitting in school and we went to take our break. While there, I saw one of VZW's supervisors. . . who's there getting his Bachelor's!! I'm pursuing my MBA and he's getting his bachelor's and he's still higher up than me?! Where's the justice??

Gee golly willickers, it's shaping up to be a rather boring weekend. No real plans, which I guess is okay. I don't want to do anything too expensive with my trip coming up in a little over a week. . . but I'd like to at least do SOMETHING!! I think there are some movies that I wouldn't mind seeing. . . or just catching up with some DVDs. We'll see. . .

So it's 40 degrees and cloudy/rainy/snowy again :( This weather is so craptastic (yes, that is a word.) I think it's supposed to maybe crack 50 by Saturday, but then Sunday's going to be cold and rainy again. Typical Michigan spring. At least in Florida it's 70 and sunny!! I can't wait to be lying on the beach with a good book, listening to the waves lap at the shore. My first long vacation in years!!

Well, for once I've run out of things to say. So I'll bid you adieu until later!
C-Dubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home