Tuesday, April 06, 2004

It's lunch hour. So I must be rambling. . .

Woke up on time for work today!! Actually got here about 15 minutes early, so that was good. The nice thing about this 7:30-4:30 (or 4, when I have half-hour lunches) shift is that traffic on 696 in the morning is actually nice and smooth. And my good mood is actually continuing today, so that's good. After this, 3 more days of work and then Friday at 4 vacation starts. . .

So I'm boycotting Average Joe. I will never ever watch it again (I know that's a lie, but still, my convictions are firm. . . today). Every single season has ended with the star picking the person that is just looks and physical attraction, and leaving a nice person in the dust. Rachel was the perfect girl last night for Adam! She was sweet, wholesome, pretty, and had a smile that just lit up a room, and she really cared about him. And he picks whoever that skank was. Aarrgggh... People, always remember that this show only goes to prove that nice people DO finish last :( Whenever anyone tells you "it's what's on the inside that counts," it's a bold-faced lie!!!

I am seriously craving some roller coasters right now. As the weather gets warmer and May creeps closer and closer, my mind is drifting toward Kings Island and Cedar Point and some heavy-duty roller coaster action. Man, how good it will feel to grab some rides on The Beast, Millenium Force, Top Thrill Dragster, etc.

New 24 tonight!! Hopefully it can sustain the crazy vibe that started last week. . .

Only 15 minutes left on my lunch break :( But in four hours I can go home, hit the gym, and then hit my parents' for another great night of Tuesday television!!

Until then. . .
C-Dubbs