Friday, May 21, 2004

What are they doing with my shows!!??

Okay, just venting a bit about the new network schedules for next year that they announced. They're really messing around with my patience and my schedule here. So I'm just going to breathe and try and give the two negatives and then see if there is some positive light to all this shuffling.

1.) 24 is moving to MONDAY NIGHTS!!??? Do they not realize that moving it to 9 o' clock on Monday nights means it goes right up against Everybody Loves Raymond's final season?? And I was just starting to enjoy Two and a Half Men!! What's worse. . . new episodes don't start until January 2005!!!! Uggh. . . I mean, of course I'm still going to watch, but this makes me a bit angry. . .

2.) Alias is still on, but new episodes of it don't start until January 2005 as well!! I mean, what are we supposed to do all fall?? Read???

Okay, but there are some bright sides to this that, while it will be an adjustment, will work out. . .

1.) Starting the shows in January means no five week hiatus for American idol!! I mean, 24 didn't even get a good stride going until late in the season so maybe it's for the best. Plus. . . no reruns!!

2.) Tuesday nights mean that I'm freed up now to watch Scrubs at 9:30!! I've missed that show!

3.) Thursday night has a little bonus for me. I don't have too much confidence in "Joey." And I've never been a fan of Will & Grace. But now Fox is moving the O.C. to Thursday nights at 8:00 so I can finally start watching that.

So, I guess every cloud has a silver lining! And still, the current season isn't even quite over yet. Alias's finale is Sunday and then the big 24 season finale is Tuesday night. Can't wait to see how this day shapes up!

C-Dubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home