Sunday, May 09, 2004

Dude, Where's My Testosterone?

Wow, is it really the end of the day on Sunday already? It doesn't even seem like there was really a weekend here, it just went by so fast! Well, to any mothers who may read this, I hope you had a great Mother's Day!!

So, like I said, it was a pretty busy weekend. Friday after work I went with Erin and some of her friends to Chi-Chi's in Ann Arbor where her friend, Hannah, works. That was fun. Had a chimichanga. And then we all went to the movies and saw Mean Girls. I had thought it looked funny, and I knew Tina Fey--who is very smart--was the writer. But I wasn't prepared for how smart and funny the movie was. Not a typical teen girlie movie. It was actually very witty and funny. Good movie.

Saturday I worked a few hours of O.T. in the morning. Then I went home and napped a bit and hung around the apartment before finally going back to the Warren Community Center's Fitness Center for the first time since returning from Florida and had myself a good workout. Then my family went out for Dad's birthday to Damon's and then back to Mom and Dad's to watch the videotaped Friends finale, so it was all good there.

Today was church. The sermon was good, Sunday School was fine. Afterward was Mother's Day dinner at Papa Vino's, which I had only been to once years ago, but I really enjoyed today. Then I went home and cleaned out my car and took a quick catnap, went to my grandparents' house and then went to the movies with my family and Erin. We saw 13 Going on 30. Not near as funny as I had hoped it would be, and really too girlie for me to thouroughly enjoy (I need an action movie flick fast!) But any excuse to stare at Jennifer Garner for two hours is well worth it, in my opinion. She just has the most luminous smile and those dimples are so cute :) Then it was back to my place to lounge around, do my devotions, and do some of my law homework. And that, my friends, was my weekend.

Pretty busy week coming up. I'm working an early 7-3:30 shift each day, which is nice. Tomorrow after work I'm stopping by a car repossession auction to see if I can get a car. Then I'm going to Erin's for Bible Study. Tuesday night I'm seeing The Lion King with Erin's family. Wednesday is school. Thursday is still a big question mark, although laundry is going to be needed. Friday night I'm going to Ryan's reception and then it's on to the weekend.

Well, that's it. A rather dry update today. But I figured since I skipped yesterday, I should probably put something in there. Write later!

C-Dubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home