Tuesday, May 04, 2004

How much can I write in the five minutes I have to kill at work?

As the title implies, I'm just kind of jetting through things here. So these are going to be just little quick shots until I can get a better update written. . .

Not a very happy camper today. Went to get an oil change last night after work and it ended up costing $50. Plus, I have another $50 worth of a fuel injection cleaner procedure that I have to get done after work unless I want my car to wheeze down the road. Sigh. It wouldn't be so bad, but with this paycheck already the tight one with rent and insurance, plus my gym membership surprise, plus dad's and erin's birthday, mother's day and everything else, it's a majorly unwanted hassle :( One of those stresses that is way too much to even think about right now. . .

Erin watched Kill Bill last night (Volume 1) and suprisingly liked it! I was very shocked. I never would have thought of it as her kind of movie. But there it was. . .

Weather should get nicer this week. Here's hoping. . .

24 has 4 episodes left, including tonight's!! Can't wait for the finale on May 25!

Training should be done tomorrow. I never thought I'd say this, but it will be nice to start taking calls again, just to make things interesting. . .

Everything seems to be coming to a close here. Redwings got knocked out of the playoffs last night, and it seems like the dynasty they had is finally over. . . Friends hits their finale on Thursday. Frasier (which I don't watch anymore is coming up.) Wow, ends of an era, huh?

Well, time to skiddaddle! Talk more later!
C-Dubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home