Tuesday, April 27, 2004

More fast food lunch hour thoughts. . .

Well, training is going a bit better today. Really going by fast. And they gave us an hour and a half lunch, which really helped me catch up on some homework, pay my bills, and do my devotions. Back to class in 10 minutes, though!

So, like I alluded to last night, I didn't get the job I interviewed for. It's not a big deal. I knew it was a long shot. Only a year until I get my MBA. Then I have some leverage...

Speaking of MBAs, tomorrow is class #2 of my law class. Lots of reading and writing. I like the law, but it is so much work!!

Well, 24 is getting down to the wire! After tonight, only four or five episodes left! I don't know how they are going to wrap everything up. . .

Tonight also starts my American Idol boycott. Until John Stevens is off the show, I will not watch. How they could get rid of Jennifer--arguably the best of the 3 divas (who were ALL in the bottom 3!)--is beyond me. Why is this talent vacuum on the show!!??

Speaking of A.I., William Hung is coming to Oakland Mall Saturday. I may have to go see that! If Erin comes, he could sing happy birthday to her!

I hate sinus medicine, by the way. I took some of those 24 hour pills last night and my body has been so dried out and loopy since. And to make matters worse, the weather has been getting tricksy again. Snow this morning. . . but by Thursday, it will be 79 degrees!! What gives!?

Well, that's about it for now. Any questions, comments or complaints can be directed to cdubbs727@msn.com.

Write later!
C-Dubbs

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

north face uk, burberry handbags, ralph lauren uk, guess pas cher, michael kors outlet online, timberland pas cher, uggs outlet, nike blazer pas cher, michael kors outlet, kate spade, sac hermes, michael kors outlet online, ray ban uk, vans pas cher, converse pas cher, coach purses, true religion outlet, replica handbags, abercrombie and fitch uk, nike air max, mulberry uk, michael kors outlet, nike free uk, coach outlet store online, true religion jeans, sac vanessa bruno, oakley pas cher, hollister uk, michael kors, burberry outlet, ray ban pas cher, coach outlet, nike tn, nike air max uk, north face, nike air max uk, lululemon canada, michael kors outlet online, michael kors, nike roshe run uk, uggs outlet, true religion outlet, polo lacoste, nike air force, hogan outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, hollister pas cher

May 17, 2016 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose, canada goose uk, ugg, louis vuitton, ugg uk, hollister, pandora charms, toms shoes, barbour, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, pandora jewelry, barbour uk, canada goose, wedding dresses, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, swarovski, moncler uk, montre pas cher, links of london, moncler outlet, moncler, karen millen uk, canada goose outlet, canada goose jackets, supra shoes, ugg pas cher, swarovski crystal, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, moncler, juicy couture outlet, lancel, moncler, pandora uk, coach outlet, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, canada goose, replica watches, moncler outlet, doudoune moncler, thomas sabo, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia

May 17, 2016 at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home