Sunday, April 25, 2004

And another weekend draws to a close too soon . . .

Well, it's that typical time on Sunday night when I'm closing out the weekend and preparing for Monday morning. I'm a bit frustrated tonight because I have to go out to Rite Aid at 12 and Dequindre to at midnight to pick up some prescriptions!! But that's my own fault for not calling them in this afternoon.

Pretty fine day today. Church was good. It was good to be back, really. Service and sermon were all very good. Went to dinner with my Sunday School class afterward. Took a long nap. Went to the fitness center to work out a bit. Then I went to Erin's where we watched the finale of "The Apprentice" that we still hadn't seen and Alias--which is a show I wish I was more into. It's very well done, but just so complex that i'm so lost when I watch.

We talked a bit about our fight this week. We're officially cool now. Really, I don't know why God has blessed me with a friend like her, who's so brutally honest and direct and willing to confront me, but still loving enough to put the past behind her and move on. Really, she's a great friend.

I wanted to write some more, but I need to head out to pick up the prescriptions. Then it is home and in bed! Got training at 8 tomorrow for our new biling system at work.

C-Dubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home