Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Return of the rambling lunch hour rambler. . .

Well, it's back to work today. While I can't say I'm exactly happy to be back, it hasn't been bad. I've been pretty patient with my customers and I'm trying to keep things in perspective and maintain a joyful outlook on things. I'm here for the glory of God, so I need to make sure I'm living that out. . .

Got in today to find out I have an interview tomorrow for another part in the company. This would be a supervisory position dealing with FMLA inquiries. Not sure how it'll turn out, but we'll see. . .

So Jack is officially back. 24 has, for the past five weeks, been producing some of the best episodes of the series and that continued right on last night. No Kim trapped by cougars. I don't know when a show has gotten this intense, dark, and taken this many crazy risks. Having the hero kill his boss to give in to a terrorist demand? Suicide pills? A city-wide outbreak?? Only five episodes left. May 25's season finale is gonna be great!!

So I think Erin and I got everything cleared up. At least, I hope so. It's odd how I can know HOW my best friend ticks, but not exactly know WHY. And it was those things that I took for granted. I think we're cool now. . .

Back to school tonight. Law :( Not a big fan of law. So we'll see how it shall proceed. . .

Hard to believe it, but the weekend is actually drawing near very quickly. Kill Bill volume 2 is Friday night!! The rest of the weekend is up for grabs. We'll see what happens. . .

I need to get back to the gym. I ate too much on my vacation and did not excersize enough. I think the earliest day I have to hit it is after work on Friday or sometime after Bible study Saturday. Time to return to the machines. . .

Okay, my lunch hour is nearly over. Only 2 1/2 hours until I get outta here! Actually in a few weeks I start a 7-3:30 shift that will be very nice :) Until later. . .

C-Dubbs