Monday, April 26, 2004

Very Short Ramblings. . .

Rather boring day here today. Started a two-week training session for a new billing system at work and it's crawling!! I need to get a chai with some major caffeine in it before I return from my lunch. . .

Yesterday was a pretty good Sunday. Church was good. Lunch with my S.S. class after was fun. Took a long nap. Worked out a bit. Went to Erin's and watched TV and talked for a bit (we're cool now, officially.) Went home and slept. . .

Trying to catch up on my law homework during lunch. Interesting stuff, but A LOT of reading and writing involved. Oh how I miss the good ol' days of Power Point presentations!!

Going to a Bible Study at Erin's tonight based on "The Purpose Driven Life." Should be fun. It's a really good book. . .

Pretty busy week here. Tonight is Bible Study, tomorrow is 24 with my dad (and a trip to the gym if I can fit it in.) Wednesday is school. Thursday are the shows (only 2 Friends episodes left!) Friday I think I'm taking Erin out for her birthday. Saturday no plans (although William Hung is at the mall at noon!) Sunday is church and then the whole viciouis cycle starts again!

Well, I have 10 minutes to grab my caffeine and head back to training! Argh!

C-dubbs