Monday, May 03, 2004

Monday lunch thoughts. . .

Well, at least the weather started to change. It's not raining today. Cold, yes, but not rainy. And the sun's been out a bit. So I guess it's a start. Supposed to be in the upper 60s by the weekend, which is fine. I'll take that. . .

Another day of training today. Although today is much more interactive, which makes it less boring and actually kind of fun. Plus, again, I'm off the phones. That's an important point for me to remember...

I've been sleeping pretty poorly lately. Just tossing and turning. I think it's because my "good pillow" has been at my grandma's since I came back from Florida and now I just have my one pillow which gives no support. That, and last night for some reason Brandon had the A/C on for a bit. . .it was 40 degrees outside! That's heat weather! It was off when I woke up, so that's fine, but it was still cold in my room. . .

Bible Study is tonight after work. Before that, I really need to go get an oil change. My Neon's engine's been kind of knocking and grumbling, so I think that's what's necessary. It's been a bit over the 3 months, so it is about time. . .

Mother's Day is coming up Sunday, which means my Saturday morning after Bible Study will be spent planting flowers, which is the gift she wants. I don't mind. . . the funny thing is, last year I had a nice, relaxing few hours planting the flowers. I'm a gardner and I don't even acknowledge it!!

A pretty busy week this week, although for mainly frivolous reasons. Tonight is Bible Study. Tomorrow night I need to hit the gym after work and then I'm going to watch American Idol and 24. Wednesday is school. Thursday is the Friends finale. Friday night I'll probably see if Erin wants to catch a movie. Saturday evening is dinner for my dad's birthday. Wow! Busy stuff!

Well, it's about time for me to report back to the training class. I'll holler at ya'll later! (Could that sound more white coming from me?)

C-Dubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home