Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Ding Dong! The witch is dead!!

Well, they did it! 24 finally got rid of Sherry Palmer! She's been the conniving, twisted thorn in President Palmer's flesh for 3 seasons and now she got blown away. Of course, I don't know how they're going to find a villain as good as her, but I don't think I have to worry. 24 always has something up its sleeves. And I don't know how Palmer is going to clean this mess up with only one hour left to go!

So the finale finally comes up next week. And I for one am looking forward to it. 24, as I've said before, started off all over the map this season and it seemed like the writers were making some stuff up as they went along. But in about March, the series unleashed the virus into the Chandler Hotel and the show just has been back to greatness ever since. Taking risks, giving us the nail-biting suspense we want. I can't wait for what promises to be a great finale.

So I'm feeling a tad better tonight. Went to the gym and worked out a little. Sinuses still bothering me, but I'll take some Nyquil and hope for the best tomorrow. Ugh.

Well, that's it. Just wanted to write. Time for bed!
C-Dubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home