Monday, May 17, 2004

Monday Monday. . .

Well, just killing some time here at work. My shift actually ended a half hour ago, but I have to be at Erin's at around 6:30, so I'm trying to burn off some time. After this I'll probably head to Subway for some dinner (after that movie last night, it's the only fast food I trust!) Then it'll be off to Kroger's to pick up the snack for tonight, and then to Bible Study. So while i'm here, why not do some rambling??

Work was fine today, except that the recent dip in the weather is once again wreaking havoc with my sinuses. Not near as bad as a few weeks back, but still annoying all the same. But the customers were fine, the day went by fast, and I enjoyed myself just about as much as one can at work. . .

Finally getting some relief financially. Utilities this month were $50 less than last month's heart attack-inducing total. Probably the fact that we were balancing Gas and A/C made things a bit more even. So, that was a nice bonus. . .

Pretty standard week coming up. Bible Study tonight, tomorrow night I'm hitting the gym after work and then 24 is on (only 2 weeks left!) Wednesday night is school and Thursday night Brandon and I were thinking about getting some guys together and hanging out in Royal Oak. Friday night is a question mark, although I hope to catch Shrek 2. Saturday night is the road rally with my Sunday School class and Sunday night is the concert at church. . . Busy, busy, but fun. . .

I think it's a bit sad that in two weeks, once American Idol and 24 have their season finales, that my scehdule will suddenly clear up immensely. Sad because it shows just how much of my life has revolved around television. I notice this each year, but sadly I don't do much about it. . .

Not really sure if there's much else I can really write. Kind of a slow news day today. So I'll write more later.

c-Dubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home