Monday, May 24, 2004

I guess this would be Chrisicisms 2.0 . . .

So I hope the new format looks okay. I thought the old one was a bit boring to look at, so I thought I'd change it up a bit. I like it. What do you think? Well, the cool thing is that you can click on comments and let me know!!! So I'm curious as to what you think and who's out there reading this!!

So I realized I never really did a recap of the weekend. Not that there was much to recap. Friday night I basically stayed in and watched Bowling for Columbine.

Saturday I went to Bible Study, but only Dave was there so we just had coffee and chated for a bit. Then I went and tilled the land at my parents', planting some flowers for my mom for her (late) mother's day gift.

Then we had the Road Rally, but Erin wasn't feeling well halfway through so we abandoned our team and I sat with her at Che Cosa in Mt. Clemens for about 2 hours till she was up and running again. Then we just went to a Coney Island and got some food then went back to my place and watched Ocean's Eleven and at some ice cream.

Sunday was church and then a concert at night and then Erin and I watched the Alias finale, which I thought wasn't too great. A lot of big holes in the plot and I thought the ending was predictable, even for someone who's only seen like four episodes this season.

Today was pretty uneventful. Work was hectic and I ended up doing some O.T. so I was there until 6:30. Then I had Bible Study at Erin's, which was fun and then her and Christina and I watched Fear Factor. Then I came home, did my devos, read for a bit and then. . .here we are :)

Nothing really profound to say tonight. Really just writing so I don't slip out of the habit. I'll hopefully have something a bit deeper to say tomorrow.

C-Dubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home