Monday, June 14, 2004

I always considered myself handsome, but tonight I'm positively HOT!!

So the huzzah and kudos reserved for Brandon are respectfully withdrawn due to the fact that it's burning up in here again. Nothing against his handywork, but I got a feeling something's gotta be busted in our a/c. Sucks, though. I was just at my parents' tonight. If I would have known it was so hot in here I would have picked up some fans. But oh well. . . hopefully it will be a cool night. Nothing unbearable. . .

So I'm exhausted from the day, and facing another long day tomorrow. I kick myself for doing this overtime, even though I know it pays off on the paycheck (although, after tax, nothing too big.) But, Wednesday is back to normal and I have the day off on Thursday. So if I can survive tomorrow I'll be okay. Besides, tomorrow night could be championship night in Detroit, and ain't nothin' better than that!!

So the family dinner was nice. We went to the Oxford Inn in Royal Oak for my nana's birthday. I had probably one of the best NY Strip Steaks in my life!! Man that thing was good. And the baked potatoe. . . mmmmm, potatoe. . .

So, afterward, it was back to my parents' for cake and ice cream. Fun and relaxing. Then back to my sauna of an apartment and it's about time to hit the sack. I'll write more tomorrow, or tonight if I can't sleep here in the waiting room for Hades!

C-Dubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home