Monday, June 14, 2004

Monday :(

Ugh. I feel like I'm barely functioning today. Just very tired and lethargic. First off, I wish the Pistons games didn't start at 9:00. . . by the time they get over, it's midnight and I'm ready to collapse. But add to that the fact that the A/C in our apartment was on the fritz last night so I was trying to sleep in a very warm, muggy bedroom. Needless to say, sleep was not plentiful last night. . .

So here I am on Monday. I volunteered for overtime last week, so I'm here until 7:00 tonight. Then I have to go straight from here to a family dinner for my nana's birthday and then out for cake and ice cream with my family, which means I won't be getting home until 9 or 10. By then it's highly likely I may just make my lunch and coffee for tomorrow and then just crawl in bed. . .

Not that things are bad. Yesterday was a nice, relaxing day. Sunday School went well, I think. I went to dinner at Joe's Crab Shack with my parents. Then I came home and took a nice, long nap...probably too long, if a nap can ever be considered too long. Then I cleaned up the apartment a little bit, did the dishes, and then went to the pool for a bit. Then Tim, Amy, and Becky came over to watch the game. So, it was a nice night. . .

Huzzah and Kudos are in store for Brandon, who fixed the air conditioner in our apartment this morning!! I can't wait to get home and have it nice and cool. . .

Not too bad of a week coming up. I work 7:30-7 today and tomorrow due to overtime (I'll complain now, but not when I get my check.) I'm off thursday due to a shift swap I had done. Thursday night is guys' night with Tim and Brandon. One night Erin and I may dare a venture to Universal mall. Then this weekend is Matt's concert with Relient K. So, it should be an alright week. . .

In less than a month is the Spirit Song festival! Nice to get some time off!!

Okay, that's it for now. I'll write later.

c-dubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home