Saturday, June 12, 2004

THE 100TH POST!!! AND IT'S BORING!!!

You know, for my 100th post, I had thought of writing something instrospective about how having this journal had rekindled a desire to write and had helped me realize the issues inside myself that I tend do deal with by bringing out in my writing.

Instead, it's 11:30 on Saturday morning, I just rolled out of bed and I'm sitting here in my boxers and a t-shirt (that tidbit of info was for all you ladies out there) drinking coffee and mentally trying to schedule my day.

Normally I would get mad at myself for waking up so late. I feel sleeping in too late is a total waste of a day. But honestly, it felt so good to sleep so late that I'm not going to complain :)

I had originally planned for today to be a lazy Saturday. I would bum around the apartment and watch a few DVDs, do some reading, and then catch a movie with Erin tonight.

But instead, I have a lot of things to accomplish. And yet, I'm writing this (hey, you gotta do SOMETHING while you finish your coffee!) I desperately need to do some grocery shopping since our refrigeraor and pantry are both bare (well, the pantry isn't. . . it's filled with six bags of stale tortilla chips and empty cracker boxes.) I desperately need to hit the gym because I haven't done it in a looooonnnng time. And I still have my lesson to finish (start) for tomorrow!! Plus I have to be at Erin's at 6:30 because we're seeing "Saved" at 7:25.

So I guess the simple thing is that I may just want to do my lesson and hit the gym first and then if I have time go to the grocery story because if not, that's something I could still conceivably push back to tomorrow.

Oh well! At least I'm not working!

Holla at you lata!
C-Dubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home