Friday, June 18, 2004

Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's to a long day at work I go. . .

Very tired today. Actually, I've had a lot of mental energy today, but my body just is not moving fast. I keep having to stretch and I'm very physically tired, although not sleepy. And my eye is sore. . . I've never had that happen before.

So this is my long day. 7-6:30, because of overtime. Yeah, I'm a shmuck. .. but a shmuck making time and a half. I need the money badly and this is probably how my weeks are gonig to go for a bit here until I get in the black. That's okay, though. . . that's why we have weekends. To catch up.

Not a horrible day today. Just long and slow. Fridays are like that. Tonight I think Erin and I are going to see The Terminal. Tomorrow I'll be in Canton for the Alivefest, where Matt is playing with Relient K. Also, Steven Curtis Chapman will be there, who I always enjoy in concert. Should be fun. July 4th is coming soon, and that means a week off work because it's the week of the Spirit Song fest. Can't wait! Vacation!!

Okay, well, i gotta go. . . time to make the donuts.

C-Dubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home