Thursday, June 17, 2004

The best laid plans of Chris and laundry. . .

As usually happens, my day off turned into a very lazy day today. Not all my fault, but some of it is. . .

Woke up about 10:30. I had wanted to get up at 9 and get a good start on the morning. Sat around until about 11:30 before finally getting some money for laundry. By the time I got back, laundry was going from another neighbor. Three hours and one nasty note (from her, not me) later, my clothes were finally able to go in the dryer. . .

But not so fast. . .

The washer was overloaded due to the large load I had. So I have to wash them again just to get them in the spin cycle so they're dry enough and unsoapy enough to put in the dryer. So I won't get done with laundry until five or six by the time I can do towels.

Other than that, I have accomplished absolutely zip today. That's not true; I made my bed. I watched the parade on TV. Other than that, nothing. I can't go to the gym because my gym clothes are in the wash. Same thing with my bathing suit, so no pool. I'm in a ratty pair of bedshorts and a t-shirt, so I really can't go anywhere. Sigh.

Oh well.

I'll write more later.

C-Dubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home