Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Why do I worry about being lazy on my vacation days??

Well, day two of my vacation. Yesterday was so lazy. I woke up, went to the doctor's for about two hours of tests, came home and took a nap, hung out around the apartment for a bit, went to my parents' for dinner, and then caught a late-night showing of Kill Bill, Volume 2. I've already written about it back in April, so you can catch my review there :) Nothing much has changed :) It still rocks.

Today I actually pulled myself out of bed at 9:30. I knew that today the majority of my day would mean catching up with things, especially laundry. So, I went on what turned out to be a half-hour quest for quarters. The car washes I went to both didn't have their change machines working (and the slots were filled with dead bugs.) So, I ended up having to go into a bank. Then I came home and started what will probably be a three hour extravaganza of laundry. I want to get my clothes and towels done so that I don't have anymore waiting for me when I get home from Kings Island, but I'd also like to wash my bedsheets because it's been a bit too long since I've done that.

Other than that, I've spent the morning drinking way too much coffee and surfing the Internet. I need to do my devotions and then I want to clean the place up so that we don't have a dirty apartment waiting for us when we return. Not much left to do for the trip. I have to pack, but packing for three days at an amusement park is really just deciding which shorts and t-shirts to pack. I want to buy some frapuccino's because that will be my only access to coffee in the morning. And I need to drop of a key to my car at my dad's house because he offered to wax it. I also need to pick up an air mattress from his house. Then I should probably hit the gym because I've been putting it off (as always) and then tonight Erin and I are going to see The Notebook. So, big day here.

But tomorrow is vacation :) I love going to Kings Island! Just hanging out at the park, riding roller coasters, seeing some great concerts. . . should be great :)

Okay, well, it's possible I'll write one or two more times before I go. But if I don't, I'll write more on July 11!

C-Dubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home