Wednesday, September 15, 2004

MIDWEEK RAMBLINGS. . .

So, it's the end of the day on Wednesday. The work week is over halfway done. Two more days and the weekend will be here. It's been an alright week. Work has been busy, but that's to be expected. I haven't done too much. It was payday today. Same old, same old. . .

I really need to get cracking with my packing (corny rhyme intended). We get our keys to the new apartment tomorrow and I don't have one single thing boxed up. Not that I have a lot to move. The major things that I need to box up are my DVDs, books, and games. Clothes I can move over slowly. Silverware and kitchen stuff we'll probably have to do in shifts next week. But it's getting closer. It will be nice to be in the new place. . .

Really thankful that God has given me the strength to get through work with a good attitude these past few days. I've been trying to pray right when I wake up and it seems to be helping. I've been in a better attitude at work and have been less tired when I get home (although I still take a nap). . .

Tonight was the first night of my Bible Doctrines class at church. I'm looking forward to it. It will be nice to get an organized look at what our church believes and hopefully be challenged on the issues I'm trying to grasp. . .

Weekend's coming up with no real big plans. Friday night I'll hopefully be going out with Erin for coffee to talk about some things. Saturday night we're going to take Charles out for his birthday. Sunday is church. Simple things. I'd like to catch a movie. I have a free pass to AMC theatres that I want to use, so maybe I'll do that. I still haven't seen Hero, which I've heard nothing but raves about. I'd also like to see Cellular, but I don't think my pass would be good for that since it's so new. Sky Captain is a possibility, but despite the rave reviews I'm hearing for it, it still looks a tad corny. I like the idea behind it--I'm a big fan for Raiders of the Lost Ark-type nostalgia and the idea of so much computer work is intriguing--but it looks silly and although the effects sound impressive, everything looks very blurry in the previews. But the cast is intriguing. . .

Oh yeah, and pack. I should definitely pack this weekend.

Alright, that's 'bout it. Time for bed.

C-Dubbs

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

December 24, 2005 at 3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home